Thursday, November 7, 2013

Cut it out


Image updates for the cut-work joomchi sheets.  They're a bit dark, but I blame the rainy Fall morning.



Below, the last (for now) of the cut-work sheets in progress.  Many more hours of cutting ahead of me, but the results will be worth it.  I have to get these sheets done and converted into functional items, and wrap up five "in-progress" studio pieces within the next couple of weeks...all in time for a pre-Thanksgiving photo shoot.


Had a great meeting with Janice Lessman-Moss at Kent State yesterday.  It was nice to catch-up, and to check out the Textile Department's new home.  Looks like I'll be teaching a repeat pattern class for her in the Spring.  2014 is really starting to fill up.

Don't forget...the kozo harvest is happening this weekend at the Morgan.  Maybe I'll see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment