Monday, December 16, 2013

Wishing in one hand...


Looks like I went over my self-imposed weekly posting rule again.  I didn't even realize it.  I've been going full steam on one piece trying to meet a deadline at the end of this week, and it's still not finished.  Two days of seasonal baking didn't help my workload, but it was nice to have treats to share.  Spent some time on Saturday hearing tales of Dean's Nepalese adventures.  And Aimee graciously braved the snow storm to join us for a round of Oellers' punch.

I realized today that there is such an enormous backlog of partially finished work in my studio that I'm going to have to make a punch-list and timeline to get this stuff wrapped up before the Spring semester begins.  Until next time, enjoy the overly-tweeked photo of the current work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment