Saturday, May 24, 2014

Bon Voyage


It's been an odds and ends sort of week.  The garden is totally in, but no indigo sprouts yet...just the always eager radishes.  Apparently permanent metallic markers are far from permanent (above).  The amorphous blob of cellulose seen below is a 16 layer piece of joomchi.  Done all in one shot, it works...but I think I know a more effective method.


Tuesday saw a visit from the gang in Acid Mothers Temple.  The show was great as usual (below), and Michelle had fun goofing around with them the next day.



Below is an in-progress shot of some custom business card sleeves.  Two-color joomchi made with hanji from Paper Connection.


My intertubenets communication may be greatly disrupted during the next two weeks, as I will be on the road in Korea.  I'll post when I can, but I won't be checking e-mail on a daily basis...so don't bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment