Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's been a full week since the last post.  I kept trying to finish "one more thing" before I posted, and the next thing I know it's Halloween.  Next time I'll just have to run with what I've got instead of holding out for juicy images.  Above is a few small pieces of joomchi that I whipped out this morning.  Most of the past week has been spent preparing sheets to make other things with.  All of the plain large sheets are done...the rest are cut-work (see the first one below, prior to processing) and a bunch of plain smalls for good measure.


I put together another momigami joomchi pouch...this time with embroidery floss rather than spun paper.  It's a lot easier to sew with, but definitely changes the character of the object.


And I turned the plaited piece and a plaid one into "wallets", with closures made from scraps of Therese's paper yarn.





No comments:

Post a Comment