It's been a full week since the last post. I kept trying to finish "one more thing" before I posted, and the next thing I know it's Halloween. Next time I'll just have to run with what I've got instead of holding out for juicy images. Above is a few small pieces of joomchi that I whipped out this morning. Most of the past week has been spent preparing sheets to make other things with. All of the plain large sheets are done...the rest are cut-work (see the first one below, prior to processing) and a bunch of plain smalls for good measure.
I put together another momigami joomchi pouch...this time with embroidery floss rather than spun paper. It's a lot easier to sew with, but definitely changes the character of the object.
And I turned the plaited piece and a plaid one into "wallets", with closures made from scraps of Therese's paper yarn.